I love a good smokey eye. What I love most about the look of a smokey eye, is that there can be SO many variations of smokey eye makeup! Depending on how daring you want to be, you can go bold, deep, or soft! I decided to create a really soft, smokey eye that could easily be worn during the day or for night occasions too!
To achieve this look, you need…
*Charcoal eye shadow
*Medium brown eye shadow
*Light brown or gold eye shadow
*Highlight color (white or cream) eye shadow
*Eyeliner or liner brush
Now for the fun part! This look is really easy to do. Just follow these steps…
1. Brush charcoal shadow along outside edge of lids, up to the crease. Do it at a slight angle.
2. Brush medium brown shadow in the center of your lids, up to the crease. Brush into the charcoal color so it blends.
3. Brush light brown or gold eye shadow in the inside corner of lids and brush into the medium brown color.
4. Use highlight color to brush on the top of your eyelid from the crease to the brow.
5. Line top lid with either the same charcoal shadow that you used, or a dark eyeliner. If you want an even more bold look, line the inside of the top and bottom lid too.
6. Put mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
7. Pencil in eyebrows.
Enjoy your new look! Be sure to catch up on all of the A Month of Makeup posts that have been published all month long!