Let the holiday parties begin! It is fun to dress up a little for holiday parties and it is time to have a perfect makeup look to go with your gorgeous holiday look! Adding the perfect makeup can bring your entire look to the next level. It can make you feel fabulously confident so you don’t have to worry about anything but enjoying your holiday fun!
I was given some Younique makeup to create this holiday makeup look by cute AnnieMarie of Cozy Couture Boutique. I am obsessed with these products! They are really high quality and they are jam packed with pigments so the color turned out just as vibrantly as I hoped they would. The makeup also stayed on all day long with the help of the amazing primer too!
Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
Moonstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Infatuated, Heartbroken, Curious, and Gorgeous
Moonstruck Minerals Blusher in Seductive
Lucrative Lip Gloss in Lovesick
I am totally obsessed with these products! I can’t tell you enough how impressed I am by the quality of these Younique products. For the price, they are completely affordable and are a great deal! When I created my holiday look, I used my own foundation, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, and an additional red lipstick color that is totally optional depending on how bright you want your lips to be.
Now for creating the look…
For your facial makeup:
1. Apply moisturizer
2. Apply primer to your entire face. I used the Younique Glorious Face and Eye Primer. It’s totally amazing.
3. Put your foundation on.
4. Put blush on the apples of your cheeks. I used the Younique Minerals Blusher in Seductive. For this look, I didn’t do any other facial contouring because I like to keep the face looking more naturally colored during the winter. Because there isn’t much sunlight to get tan, I stayed away from the bronzer. I wanted it to look like my cheeks had gotten a little rosy from the cold weather. When you use the Younique blush, be sure to put a little on your brush and then tap most of it off onto your hand. The pigments are so powerful, you can get too much on your brush pretty easily.
5. Pencil in your eyebrows.
For the eyes:
1. Apply eye primer to the entire eyelid. I used the Younique Glorious Face and Eye Primer.
2. Brush the dark brown eye shadow in the crease of your eyelid from the outside edge of your eye in about halfway across your eye. I used the Younique Infatuated color.
3. Brush the reddish pink colored eye shadow below the dark brown eye shadow. Brush it from the crease down to the lash line. I used the Younique Heartbroken color. This is one color you won’t find anywhere else. I’m obsessed with this color!
4. Brush the gold colored eye shadow from the inside edge of the eye into the previous two colors. Brush from the crease down to the lash line. I used the Younique Gorgeous color. This is another color I haven’t really seen before. It is SO gold. It is really beautiful!
5. Brush the gold colored eye shadow under the bottom eyelashes along the lash line.
6. Apply cream or white eye shadow from the crease up to the eyebrow. Brush into the previous colors just a little bit so you can blend them together. I used the Younique Curious color.
7. Apply a thick line of dark eyeliner. come out a little past your eyelid so you can create a small cat eye effect.
8. Finish of the eyes with some mascara. I used the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes. This isn’t just any mascara! This is kind of like wearing false eyelashes, without all of the hassle of applying false eyelashes. It is just two different tubes that look like mascara tubes that you use to create the perfect eyelashes.
For the lips:
1. Put some pink or red lipstick. This is optional depending on how bright you want your lips to be. I used a red Kat Von D lipstick and then kissed most of it off onto a tissue. I just wanted to add a bright color, but didn’t want it to be overwhelming.
2. Apply lip gloss on top of the lipstick. I used the Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss in Lovesick. Adding the lip gloss helps make your lips look fuller and more glamorous for your party!
Now it is time to go knock the socks off of all of those party goers!
Be sure to go like Cozy Couture Boutique on Facebook to get more details about ordering these Younique products and to see all of the other cute stuff AnnaMarie has! She has some great deals going on right now! The Younique eye shadow pigments are $10 each or 4 for $35! These pigments will last you a very long time too! The pigment is so high in them that you don’t have to use very much each time you apply it. She is also offering free boot socks with any purchase over $20! Holla! Perfect Christmas gifts!
Don’t forget to get my book, The Busy Girl’s Guide to Makeup for your Christmas gifts too!
I was compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. I really do love these products!