I had my “off day” of my health challenge yesterday. It was a happy day for my tummy to eat something sweet! I made the yummiest cookies! I found a recipe for Cool Whip cookies here and they sounded so good! She mentioned that you could use any cake mix for them, so I decided to use my favorite, Funfetti!
These cookies are the easiest, most fluffy delicious cookies ever! They taste like you popped the top off of a cupcake. I took them to the Superbowl party and they were a huge hit! Everyone’s first reaction was a comment of how fluffy and good they were. I will be making these again for sure!
1 Box Funfetti cake mix
1 Container of Cool Whip (8 oz)
1/3 cup of powered sugar for rolling
1. Beat together Cool Whip and eggs.
2. Add cake mix to mixture and mix together.
3. Let the mixture cool for 30 minutes.
4. Put powered sugar in a bowl. Take balls of the dough (about a spoonful) and roll them in the powered sugar. Place on a greased cookie sheet. Repeat until all of your cookies have been made and are on cookie sheets.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes. I baked them for 9 minutes and they were perfect.
6. Let them cool off and then stuff your face with this deliciousness.
Since you loved this recipe so much, you will love these ones too! Click on the photo to take you to each recipe…