I love this time of year. I love that it gives us a friendly reminder to step back and think about all that we are blessed with. I want to share with you 10 things that I am grateful for.
1. Dave. He is my best friend. I couldn’t ask for a better guy to raise my daughter with. He is such a good dad and is really patient with me and my quirks. He makes me laugh, he’s a hard worker, and he’s driven. I am really lucky to have him as my eternal companion.
2. Harper. She has brought so much joy into my life. It is a really incredible experience to watch her learn and grow each day. She tolerates all of the kisses and squeezes that come along with hanging out with me. She loves her family and has funniest little laugh.
3. Family. I feel extremely blessed to have such a good relationship with my family. I can honestly say that my parents and my brothers are some of my best friends. That make me laugh… a lot. They are such great examples to me of hard work, love, and spirituality.
4. Church. I can’t even fathom what my life would be like if I weren’t LDS. It brings so much comfort and clarity to my life. It has helped guide me along the way to becoming a better person. I have developed lasting relationships with those who attend my church. It is the cornerstone of our family and the reason that our family is eternal.
5. Blogging. What started as a fly by the seat of my pants kind of hobby, is quickly turning into a full time job. I am beginning to see many of the benefits of blogging that I have been longing for. I have been able to connect with other bloggers, meet some of my favorite bloggers, and even earn a little money to help my family. I love being able to share what is on my mind and the crazy things that I do to my house. I have the sweetest, most loyal readers. I SO appreciate all of you.
6. Friends. I am surrounded by so many sweet, amazing, talented people that I get to call my friends. I have some locally, some I am related to all around the world, and all over the blog world. They are all so supportive of me and all of my endeavors. I am really blessed to have each of them in my life.
7. Technology. I love technology, but not as much as you you see. But I still love technology. Always and forever. Sorry, couldn’t resist. One of the things that makes me proud to be from Idaho. But really, I am amazed by how much I am able to do with technology. I just entered the smartphone world last week and it is the coolest thing ever. Where would we be without technology?
8. Home. Being a home owner has its ups and downs. One minute you are celebrating because you finally finished making a room look pretty and the next you are in tears because your entire yard is flooded because of a broken canal. I wouldn’t trade it though. I love being a home owner and being able to turn this space into something that really reflects our family.
9. USA. I am not usually the majorly patriotic type, but the election season made me realize how lucky I am to live in a country where I can vote. I can tell people how I feel about what I am voting for, and I can tell people how I feel about election results. Not that I do much of any of those things, I am thankful that I live in a country that allows me to do any of those things.
10. Body. Sometimes I am a little hard on myself about my body. I think we all are. It isn’t this, or it isn’t that, right? Well regardless of any of that, I am really thankful for my body. I have all of my limbs. I am healthy. I can play, eat, sleep, run (not pretty), dance, read, wiggle my toes… You get my drift. I am really thankful for my body. It is a seriously amazing gift we are given.
Thank you for allowing me to share with you all of these things that I am thankful for. I really am thankful for all of my readers and for the sweetest comments you leave me. I appreciate each and every one of you. I hope you all have a safe, happy, healthy Thanksgiving filled with family, friends fun and food!
Due to the risk of stolen content, full posts are no longer available via RSS feed.
This post is via www.girllovesglam.com
This post is via www.girllovesglam.com